Check out how to save money when you travel:
- Book your flight or train ticket early if you live far away. The closer it gets to breaks, the more expensive tickets will be!
- Utilize flight comparison websites (ex. Expedia, Travelocity, Kayak, etc..).
- If you need a ride from the airport to SIU, check out BART Shuttle services.
- Check out studentuniverse.com for student deals.
- COMPARE: train rides can be just as relaxing as flights and can sometimes be more cost effective.
- Carpool: Start carpooling with your friends - it saves you money and is more environmental friendly.
- Take group trips and pitch in for gas.
Navigating the SIU Campus and Carbondale area:
Are you bringing your car, bike or scooter to campus? Visit parking.siu.edu for more information about registering your vehicle with SIU.